Delivering care from anywhere, at anytime is critical in today’s changing medical landscape.
Connected healthcare mobile applications provide significant advantages for physicians, care teams, and health networks that rely on speedy care delivery and proper communication. At the same time, mHealth apps help your patients remain connected to their health and improve patient engagement with your practice—after all, research shows that engaged patients achieve better health outcomes and are more satisfied with their care. While some organizations choose to build custom applications to solve their mobile needs, existing applications that connect to your software and enhance your fine-tuned practice workflows may be an easy—and inexpensive—solution.
From remote health monitoring to telehealth, prescription management to scheduling appointments, mobile health applications are becoming standard in the modern physician practice. According to the American Medical Association’s 2020 report on Digital Health, 87% of surveyed physicians see the advantages of digital health solutions, which include telemedicine, mobile health (mHealth) apps, wearable technology, remote patient monitoring, etc.
Based on direct feedback from our clients, we’ve recently added a number of upgrades and enhancements to our suite of mobile applications, which help make your experience even more similar to our cloud-based desktop healthcare software! In case you missed it, here’s what has been improved
- Direct access to state Prescription Monitoring Programs (PMP/PDMPs)
- Quick links to medication history and patient records
- Access patient encounters and Smart Forms
- Respond to pharmacy requests to change or renew medications, and more
- Ability to print a hard copy of a prescription
- Manage and filter prescriptions by provider
- Alerts for discontinued medications
- Simplified, easy-to-use sig screens for prescriptions
- Ability to view patient flags assigned using the desktop system
- Use the time clock to enter appointment times within the Scheduling app
- Enhanced sign-in screen for easier access
Refresh your healthcare technology with RXNT’s software that includes our free, secure, and compliant apps and enables you to practice medicine without being tied to an office. Available for both iOS and Android devices, you can prescribe medications, schedule appointments, capture charges, and more from the palm of your hand.
Interested in learning more about how mobile technology is helping to improve health? Read the article: mHealth Technology—Care In The Palm Of Your Hand.