SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The types of information we collect about you depends on how you interact with our Website. Some of the information collected by RXNT is personal information. In general the term “Personal Information” is information which identifies you, describes you, relates to you, or can be associated with you. RXNT sometimes combines non-personal information with other information in a way that makes the combined information Personal Information. RXNT treats this combined information as if it were all Personal Information. RXNT does not consider Personal Information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual. The following categories and types of Personal Information may be collected by us when you visit and use our website:
Identifiers and Contact Information
When you use some features on our website, such as requesting a demonstration, signing up for our In The Cloud Newsletter, engaging with our Sales Bot, or Live Chat, we collect basic identifying information about you including your full name, email address, company name, mobile phone number, state of residence, and other similar identifiers.
When you request product information through our website, such as success stories, blogs, or pricing, we may collect information related to your company including your company name, how many providers are in your organization, the company phone number, the state your company is located, and your company’s product and service interests.
When you communicate with us, we collect the information you provide to us, including emails, chat messages, product reviews, testimonials, messages, and other content. As a patient, communications received from RXNT may relate to administrative aspects of your care, e.g., appointment requests, reminders, cancellations, and other notifications.
Browser, Internet, and Other Network Activity
When you visit our Website, RXNT may automatically collect and record information from your browser, including your internet protocol (IP) address, your search and browsing history, and information regarding your engagement with our Website, emails, text messages, and advertisements.
Device Information and Tracking Technology
When you use our Website, we collect data about your device and how you interact with our Website. This data may include your IP address, cookies, beacons, pixel tags, browser type, device type, device identifiers, browsing or search history, operating systems, and language settings.
Performance and Usage Information
RXNT collects data related to the use of our Website. This data may include your interactions with our Website, error reports, and additional performance data.
RXNT may collect information, including your IP address, that allows us to determine your general location. You may also manually provide location information when using the demonstration request on our Website, or enable your mobile device to send us precise location information. In accordance with any applicable legal requirements to the extent precise location-based information is considered sensitive information under applicable law, we will ask for your permission before we collect or use precise location information.
Employment and Career Information
If you apply for employment at RXNT, we collect information from you in connection with your application and interview(s) for employment. This information includes professional information such as education and employment history, and other information you provide as a component of your job application. This may include your LinkedIn or other social media profiles. If RXNT retains you as an employee, we will collect your Social Security number or taxpayer ID.
Audio and Visual Information
RXNT may record your voice or likeness, such as when you attend an online product demonstration, or when we record customer service calls for quality assurance. If you are an RXNT employee or contractor, we may collect audio and visual recordings of webinar calls or client calls.
RXNT may also use the information identified in this section to draw inferences.
METHODS OF COLLECTING INFORMATION
RXNT obtains personal information when you provide it to us when you visit the RXNT Website. Personal information is collected when you request product information, request a demonstration, contact us, apply for a job, sign up to receive emails or text messages, or sign up to receive our quarterly newsletter. If you are an employee or contractor of a service provider, business partner, or third party we work with, we may collect information when you contact and communicate with us. This information may include your name, work email address, title, company, and other professional information.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Social Media Platforms
If you engage with RXNT on social media features, including plugins, widgets, or other tools facilitated by social media platforms in connection with our Website, we collect information that you or the social media platform share with us. These platforms include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Youtube.
We may also collect information about you from additional sources such as data analytics providers, fraud prevention service providers, vendors that we contract with, marketing and advertising service providers, or publicly available sources.
USE AND SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
RXNT uses the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- Communication. If you contact us through our Website, RXNT will use your personal information to respond to you, communicate with you in the future, and share updates regarding our products or other relevant information.
- Website Performance and Personalization. When you use our Website, we use your personal information to save user preferences, authenticate users, and debug and evaluate the performance of the RXNT Website;
- Marketing, Promotions, and Advertising Purposes. RXNT uses your personal information to market, promote, and advertise to you. This includes sending communications through email, text message, and postal mail, and to show you advertisements for our products and services on social media and other websites.
- Employment Matters. When you inquire or apply for a job at RXNT, we use the information to make decisions about recruiting, hiring, and in anticipation of an employment agreement.
- Additional Purposes. We may disclose other purposes for collecting information from you at the time of collection.
- As Required By Law. We may provide access to your personal information when we are legally required to do so, such as to comply with a subpoena, search warrant, court order, judicial proceeding or similar legal process.
With regard to personal information, RXNT appreciates its sensitivity and the need to limit its disclosure. Accordingly, we limit our sharing of your personal Information as follows:
- Protection. When RXNT believes in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect the RXNT Products and anything related to them, protect your safety or the safety of others, protect our rights and the rights of third parties, investigate fraud, or respond to a governmental agency or court order;
- Service Providers. When RXNT provides such information to trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this Policy and applicable law. Such information is provided to them subject to the terms of this Policy;
- Business Partners. When RXNT obtains your consent, we share your name and email with partners we may work with. You may opt out of this sharing by contacting RXNT using the contact information provided in this policy;
- Control Transfers. If RXNT is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding such information;
- Third Parties. Information may be collected and shared between RXNT and third parties. For example, RXNT engages third parties to help us deliver advertisements and these third parties may collect your information over time across our Website (and third party websites) in order to associate different devices you use and further gain insights into the services and products that may interest you.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The following categories of personal information may have been collected from or about you and may have been disclosed or shared with the categories of third parties provided below within the last twelve months.
|Identifiers (such as name, address, and email address)||
|Commercial Information (such as transaction data)||
|Internet or Network Activity Information (such as browsing history)||
|Device Information and Tracking Technologies||
|Performance and Usage||
|Geolocation Information (such as information inferred from your IP address)||
|Employment and Career Information||
|Other Information that Identifies or Can Be Reasonably Associated with You (including audio and visual information)||
If you are a healthcare provider, RXNT may have collected personal information from or about you in the last twelve months and may have shared that information to certain third parties. The categories of personal information that may have been collected and the third parties whom it may have been shared are provided below.
|Internet or Network Activity Information (such as browsing history)||
|Device Information and Tracking Technologies||
WHERE YOUR INFORMATION IS STORED AND PROCESSED
RXNT is based in the United States and uses service providers that may be located outside of the United States. If you submit personal information to us, your personal information may be processed in a foreign country where privacy laws may be less strict than the United States laws. By submitting your personal information to us, you agree to the transfer, storage, and processing of your personal information in a country other than your country of residence.
Children’s Online Privacy
The RXNT website is not intended for minors under the age of eighteen. RXNT does not wish to obtain any information from or about such minors through the RXNT website. If you are under eighteen years old, do not use the RXNT website.
With regard to COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not seek to collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
RXNT does not knowingly collect personal information from children. If RXNT learns that it has obtained personal information from a child, RXNT will delete that information as soon as practicable. If you discover that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact RXNT immediately.
While observing any applicable provisions of COPPA, the RXNT website does not prevent persons above the age of 18 years—such as healthcare providers, parents and guardians—to provide, share and store personal information about others, including minors and children. Any user providing, storing or submitting information on behalf of a child assumes full responsibility for the submission, use and transmission of such information.
As defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act, RXNT does not knowingly “sell” the personal information of minors under 16 years old who are California residents.
Safety and Security of Your Information
Your personal information is maintained on RXNT’s and our service providers’ servers, and may be accessible by authorized employees, representatives, and agents as necessary for the purposes described in this Policy. RXNT utilizes and periodically evaluates the effectiveness of a number of technical, physical and administrative measures to prevent unauthorized access to its website, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of your personal and non-personal information. These measures include encryption, firewalls, system alerts, and the use of industry-standard encryption technology. We also house such information in secure facilities that restrict physical and network access. RXNT applies what it regards as reasonable and accepted measures widely used in the IT industry to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of individually identifiable health information residing on and processed by the RXNT Website. No security system, however, can be expected to prevent all potential security breaches no matter what technology is used. Therefore, while we use reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and organizational safeguards to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee absolute security in all circumstances.
RXNT may notify you and inform you of potential countermeasures if RXNT learns of a security vulnerability or risk. RXNT strongly encourages you to be conscientious in using well known and readily available technology to improve the security of your own system and devices. If you have questions about the security on our Website, please contact us at [email protected].
Access Limited to U.S. Users
Access to the RXNT Website is administered in the United States and is intended solely for users within the United States, unless RXNT in advance and in writing authorizes specific users in specified locations outside of the United States who have executed such binding legal agreements and other documentation as RXNT may require. You should be aware that access by foreign nationals to systems located in the United States constitutes the exportation of technology under applicable U.S. law and may require compliance with U.S. export controls.
Under no circumstances are you to use the RXNT Website in any jurisdiction where accessing or using the RXNT Website would violate U.S. law or any other law. Any information that you submit to us while outside of the United States will be transferred to RXNT systems that reside in the United States unless RXNT notifies you that it intends to transfer such information to specific RXNT systems that reside in one or more location(s) outside of the United States pursuant to such binding legal agreements and other documentation as RXNT may require from you and third parties. You consent to any such transfer of non-personal and personal information when you use the RXNT Website and provide us with such information.
Please be assured that RXNT will always employ appropriate measures to protect the privacy and security of your personal information, regardless of where it is processed or stored.
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
If you are a California resident and want information about the personal information we collect about you when you apply for a job or other role with us, as a consumer and the rights afforded to you under the California Consumer Privacy Act, please see our RXNT Privacy Notice Regarding the Collection of Personal Information to California Job Applicants following this Policy.
California Privacy Rights
California Residents that are users of our Website are permitted under California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code § 1798.83) to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you would like more information, please submit a request via [email protected] or via written request to us at: RXNT, 1449 Whitehall RD, Annapolis, MD 21409.
Correcting, Updating And Deactivating Information
RXNT complies with all laws regarding access to and correction of your information. . Depending on your state of residence, you may be able to exercise certain rights as described below.
You may have the right to request access, obtain details or a copy of, delete, update, or correct the personal information we maintain or have processed about you. You may also have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information. Your rights depend on your state of residence, and may be limited by applicable law:
- Access to Your Personal Data. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you regarding our collection and use of your personal information over the prior twelve months. Upon receiving your request and confirming your identity, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of your personal information we collected and the source of such collection.
- RXNT’s business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- A data portability request, including the specific morsels of information we collected about you.
- Update and Correct Your Personal Information. You may update your information by contacting us using the RXNT help center, or calling us at 410-871-8693.
- Delete Your Personal Information. You have the right to request that RXNT delete any of your personal information that we have collected and retained from you, subject to certain exceptions. Once you submit a deletion request, we will verify your identity by matching the information provided in your request with information we may have in our system. If we are unable to verify your identity, we will notify you. If an exception which allows us to retain the information does not apply and your identity is successfully verified, we will delete your information and inform you once completed. Your deletion request for your personal information may be denied if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Detect any security incidents and protect against malicious, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair our existing intended functionality.
- Complete the transaction for which your information was collected, provide goods or services you have requested, or to perform a contract you have entered into with RXNT.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
- To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their right of free speech, or exercise another right provided by law.
- Help to ensure the security and integrity to the extent the use of your personal information is reasonably necessary and proportionate for those purposes.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information which are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Limiting the Use of Sensitive Personal Information. If you are a California resident, you have the right to limit the use of sensitive personal information. RXNT only collects sensitive personal information provided to us by you, such as your social security number, financial account information, and as otherwise defined by applicable law. RXNT only uses sensitive information for the use disclosed to you at the time you provide it to us. RXNT does not use sensitive information for inferring characteristics about you.
- Opt Out of the Sharing of Your Personal Data. RXNT’s use of online tracking technologies may be considered a sale or sharing under applicable law. You may opt out of being tracked by these third parties by clicking the opt-out request button on our Website.
If you are a California, Connecticut, Utah, or Virginia resident, we will not discriminate or retaliate against you for exercising any of the rights provided above.
If you are an employee, applicant, or independent contractor of RXNT, you will not be retaliated against for exercising any of the rights provided below.
For security purposes, we may request additional information from you to verify your identity when you request to exercise your rights. This information will be used solely to verify your identity in connection with your request and will not be retained. Once you submit a request to exercise your rights, we will verify your identity by matching the information provided in your request with information we may have in our system. Upon successfully verifying your identity, we will provide you with your requested information in a secure, password-protected format if necessary. If we are unable to verify your identity, we will notify you.
Click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional emails you receive from RXNT to stop receiving them. If you have any questions about your choices or if you need any assistance with opting out, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]. You can also write to us at the address in the How to Contact Us section below in the menu at the bottom of this web page.
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, or Connecticut, you may designate an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf to exercise your privacy rights described herein. To authorize an agent to do so, you must: (i) provide such agent your signed permission to submit such request; and (ii) verify your own identity directly with us. RXNT may deny a request from an authorized agent if the agent does not provide adequate proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
If you are a Colorado, Connecticut, or Virginia resident, you may appeal our decision to your request regarding your personal information. To do so, please contact us in ways described in this Policy, and we will respond to all appeal requests as soon as reasonably possible, and no later than legally required.
Responding to Requests
Upon receipt of your request, RXNT will respond within the time frame permitted by applicable law.
Exercising Your Rights
If you need assistance updating your personal information, or you would like further information regarding your legal rights under applicable law or would like to exercise any of them, please contact us via email addressed to [email protected], or call us at 800-943-7968.
If you are a California resident, under the CCPA, you may submit a Request to Know up to twice within a twelve-month period. If you are a Connecticut resident, you may submit a Request to Know once within a twelve-month period. Your request must provide us with sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify your identity or an authorized representative and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand and respond to it. We are unable to respond to a request or provide personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
This section does not apply to personal information we collect from employees, owners, directors, officers, or contractors of businesses in the course of our provision or receipt of business-related services prior to the date of December 31, 2020.
UPDATES AND REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY
RXNT may update and otherwise revise this Policy from time to time as it deems necessary. The most current version of this Policy will be posted on this site along with the new effective date, and you will be notified via email if in RXNT’s sole judgment the changes will materially affect the way we use or disclose previously-collected personal information. However, it is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically on our website to see if there have been any changes that affect you. Your use of the RXNT Website, including the continued storage of your information on RXNT systems, following any such change constitutes your agreement that all information collected from or about you through the RXNT Website will be subject to the terms of the revised Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy or information security, please contact us at:
1449 Whitehall RD
Annapolis, MD 21409
Email: [email protected]
This policy is effective January 1, 2020.
Last updated June 26, 2023.