Could you do more to prevent medication errors?
Prescribe safely with RXNT
Three out of four malpractice claims for adverse drug effects (ADEs) are preventable. By not taking steps to prevent costly errors and ADEs, you may be leaving patients and your practice at risk. RXNT's digital healthcare solutions offer built-in features specifically designed to reduce prescription errors and improve patient safety.
Accurate documentation and easy access to patient records
- View patient health records and prescription histories at the point-of-care.
- Request and review lab tests which are automatically uploaded to patient charts.
Automated notifications for drug interactions
- Alerts for drug-to-drug, drug-to-allergy, and drug-to-condition interactions.
- Automatic cross checks for dosage and frequency.
SureScripts® certified Electronic Prescribing (eRx)
- Five-time Surescripts award-winning and certified software.
- Adhere to the National Council for Prescription Drug Programs' (NCPDP) SCRIPT Version 2017071 for patient safety and prescription accuracy.
Direct access to state Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs
- Review a patient’s past and current medication history of controlled substances dispensed by any licensed provider in the state.
- Identify possible substance abuse or “doctor shopping”.
Ability to prescribe from anywhere, at any time with eRx mobile app
- Ensure patients receive medication as soon as possible.
- Reduce delays when out of the office, on vacation, etc.
Prescription safety is in our DNA
RXNT was founded in 1999 in response to an illegible written prescription and accidental overdose that caused the death of a toddler. That story inspired a small team to develop an electronic prescribing tool that is still the gold-standard today. RXNT’s portfolio now features a full suite of integrated software solutions, and patient welfare still motivates us.