We're looking for talented people who are passionate about doing great work.
Healthcare affects each one of us, and the work we do at RXNT supports making healthcare better every day. We know that every health record we enable, every claim we submit, every prescription that is filled, all represent a real person.
While our technology paves the way for the new era of digital healthcare, our strength doesn’t come just from the technology. It comes from our people.
Each person is unique, and we value every team member contribution to making a difference in our company and to our clients. Our culture fosters a collaborative environment, supports the individual, and celebrates our successes as a company.
We see challenges as opportunities, and we’re in it together. Ready to join one of the fastest-growing companies in our industry? We're waiting for you.
The Product Designer is responsible for the entire experience a customer has with RXNT’s products from conception to design. The Product Designer will be tasked with creating a design system that will incrementally be applied across all of RXNT’s product offerings, which include Electronic Health Records, Practice Management, and Patient Health Records. A successful Product Designer is dedicated to understanding the unique challenges faced by our customers and is able to represent the voice of our customers at every phase of the design process. The Product Designer is also responsible for the branding and graphic development of our product offerings, including our mobile apps, to ensure responsive cutting-edge design along with a consistent look and feel.
- Perform customer and competitor research to promote user-centered design
- Conduct usability testing and user interviews and generate solutions to problems and user goals
- Responsible for every aspect of a user’s experience - the overall flow and layout of the screens, the fields and information presented, the actions and interactions that are provided, and the visualizations of the data in both an iterative and agile fashion
- Map user navigation, workflows, journeys, wireframes, and prototyping so the entire team can understand the purpose and functionality of features within our solutions
- Prototype to bring concepts to life so that stakeholders can get a realistic sense of how applications should look and behave
- Incrementally build a design system with common components that can be leveraged across all projects
- Ensure consistent look and feel throughout our entire line of product offerings
- Work with product owners to understand project goals, scope, and priorities and engineers to understand technical feasibility
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Actively seeks to gain new skills in both technical and domain areas
- Understands the importance of our work and shows empathy towards the customers and patients we support
- Works well under pressure and is able to manage several projects simultaneously
- Comfortable providing and receiving feedback from various team members, including engineers, designers, and product owners
- Able to synthesize complex, high volume and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Works effectively in a team setting and independently to synthesize abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Understands complex project details and can communicate them simply to others
- Self-starter able to multitask and work on a variety of assignments both tactical and strategic
Necessary Skills and Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Adobe, Zeplin, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in human-computer interaction or related field (master’s degree is preferred)
- Strong background in design systems and visual design
- 2 years of professional experience working in UX design or a software development environment is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in effective UX writing is a plus
Mid-Level Software Developer
RXNT is currently welcoming our next major growth phase. We are seeking several passionate, intelligent, energetic individuals to join our team in Annapolis, Maryland.
- Design, develop, test, and deliver enterprise web applications using an Agile Software Development Lifecycle
- Creates and executes unit and regression tests to ensure quality delivery of software code
- Integrate applications with TeamCity (Continuous Integration Platform) to successfully deploy software code to integration, test, and production environments.
- Evaluate / review existing legacy software code to ensure new web-based solution meets all existing software functionality.
- Provide input in collaboration with team members to and help establish tools and processes for our next generation product.
Necessary Skills and Qualifications:
- A degree (certification) in Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience
- Proven track record of designing and developing reliable, maintainable and secure code in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using agile methodologies.
- Experience implementing solutions using Microsoft’s Entity Framework.
- Excellent communicator. Works well with others. Self-driven and motivated.
Our Current Development Stack:
- Node, React, Angularjs
- MongoDB, SQL Server
- Windows Server, Red Hat
- ASP.Net, .Net WebAPI (C#)