RXNT’s cloud-based healthcare software received twenty-three awards badges from Gartner’s placement in numerous quarterly G2 Market Reports throughout 2023.
The team at RXNT is proud to reveal 23 awards received throughout 2023 from Gartner Digital Market’s research platforms Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. A number of new placements in industry research reports over the second half of 2023 added to the thirteen accolades already received in Q1 and Q2, making RXNT a twenty-three-time honoree across a large number of categories, such as Medical Billing, Patient Engagement, Mental Health, Telemedicine, Electronic Medical Records, and more. The Gartner platforms use reviews from software users to highlight the best-in-class software products in North America across categories.
“We are honored to be listed on Gartner’s research reports again in 2023. There’s nothing more valuable than real feedback from real users who rely on our software for their day-to-day,” said Andrew Speight, Chief Marketing Officer at RXNT. “Every year, we’re more thrilled about our inclusion—it’s a true testament to our team’s continued focus on customer ideas and feedback to improve our software.”
What Gartner Report badges did RXNT receive in 2023?
Software Advice 2023 Research Reports
- Software Advice Best Customer Support (Patient Engagement)
- Software Advice Best Customer Support (Pediatric)
- Software Advice Most Recommended (Pediatric)
- FrontRunners 2023 for Electronic Medical Records
- FrontRunners 2023 for Medical Billing
- FrontRunners 2023 for Medical Practice Management
- FrontRunners 2023 for Mental Health
- FrontRunners 2023 for Patient Engagement
- FrontRunners 2023 for Telemedicine
- FrontRunners 2023 for Urology EMR
- FrontRunners 2023 for Physical Therapy
Capterra 2023 Research Reports
- Capterra Best Value 2023 for Patient Portal
- Shortlist 2023 for Medical Practice Management
- Shortlist 2023 for Electronic Medical Records
- Shortlist 2023 for Medical Billing
- Shortlist 2023 for Medical Scheduling
- Shortlist 2023 for Mental Health
- Shortlist 2023 for Patient Engagement
- Shortlist 2023 for Patient Management
- Shortlist 2023 for Physical Therapy
- Shortlist 2023 for Telemedicine
GetApp 2023 Research Reports
- Category Leaders 2023 for Electronic Medical Records
- Category Leaders 2023 for Medical Billing
- Category Leaders 2023 for E-Prescribing
Twenty twenty-three was a big year for us here at RXNT—it means the world that our customers have continued to trust us as partners in their practice and operations, and that their feedback has produced this Gartner recognition. We look forward to many more years of working together!
What is the Gartner network and why do their awards matter?
The Gartner network of review sites uses proven, data-driven methodologies to connect healthcare professionals and medical providers to reviews, data, and customer feedback about industry-leading software solutions. Gartner Digital Markets has more than 50,000 software vendors listed and more than 2 million verified user reviews across its product categories. To compile the 2023 FrontRunners, Shortlists, and Category Leaders reports, Gartner analyzes all software products within their directory, eliminating those that don’t meet strict requirements for features and positive reviews.
Software Advice FrontRunners evaluates verified end-user reviews and product data, positioning the top-scoring products based on Usability and Customer Satisfaction ratings for small businesses. The Capterra Shortlist is an independent assessment that “top products [across] software categories based on a proprietary blend of user ratings and popularity.” The GetApp Category Leaders rankings “highlight top-ranked North American software products based on ratings from end-users in five key areas: ease of use, value for money, functionality, customer support, and likelihood to recommend.”
Who is RXNT and what do we do?
For over 20 years, RXNT has built cloud-based healthcare software for medical professionals across the United States. Thousands of physicians, providers, billers, and organizations of all sizes and specialties trust RXNT to focus on what they do best—delivering top-notch patient care and enabling both efficiency and profitability for their business. Our certified, integrated, customizable system includes Electronic Health Records with E-Prescribing and Patient Portal, and Practice Management with Medical Billing and Scheduling, plus mobile applications and telehealth functionality for the modern, agile practice. Using RXNT’s software, more than 100 million prescriptions have been transmitted and $300 million in claims are processed annually. To learn more, visit rxnt.com.
Frontrunners, Category Leaders, and Shortlist reports constitute the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Software Advice, GetApp, Capterra, or its affiliates.