PBM Connectivity is a growing concern amongst healthcare technology vendors and customers. This concern is extremely relevant for hospice physicians, nurses, and staff dealing with unique connectivity requirements every day. Hospices across the country are stuck in contracts with fragmented healthcare solutions, and as a result of these fragmented healthcare solutions hospices and patient care suffer.
- Fragmented electronic health record solutions do not allow hospice physicians to send controlled medications electronically.
- Inflexible ePrescribing technology lacks DEA certified mobile applications, requiring hospice physicians to be at a desktop computer or laptop to send medications.
- Lack of connectivity between fragmented systems causes double and sometimes triple data entry.
- Unspecific formulary data reduces efficiency and can increase costs for patients.
Whether a hospice adopts RXNT’s stand alone ePrescribing solution or RXNT’s all-in-one solution, RXNT is committed to breaking down barriers created by fragmented solutions. RXNT partners with major hospice PBMs across the country to ensure our customers and their patients benefit.
- Send all medications (yes, even C-IIs) to neighborhood pharmacies or mail order pharmacies, electronically.
- Send medications from the point of patient care with RXNT’s DEA-certified apps for iPhone, iPad, or Android.
- A real-time interface reduces data entry by allowing you to add patient demographics into your PBM and automatically having access to those same demographics in RXNT.
- Access PBM and patient specific formulary data at the point of prescribing and review medication alternatives.
- Run electronic prior authorization (EPA) in real-time at the point of prescribing.
- Create and maintain custom comfort paks and frequently used custom SIGs.
- Access frequently used medications with a single click.
Want to know if RXNT connects with your PBM? Give us a call to schedule your one-on-one consultation with a product specialist at 800-943-7968 option 3 or email us at [email protected].