Determining which medical billing software meets your organization’s needs can be intimidating. Often times, medical billing organizations and medical practices alike make their decision based on three (3) criteria:
- Ease of Use
- Reporting Capabilities
If this is your first time looking for a medical billing solution, or if it has been a while since you’ve upgraded your solution, consider the tips below as you try to decide if a software vendor meets your needs.
Ease of Use
- Tip 1 – Ask the vendor to walk you through the entire billing cycle.
- Tip 2 – Based on the workflow of the billing cycle you were shown, consider if it makes sense to you.
- Tip 3 – Put together a list of the reports that are most important to you and share them with your prospective vendor. Ask the vendor to show you these reports during a demonstration.
- Tip 4 – Evaluate the flexibility of the reporting and ask the vendor to filter, sort, and export a report in the software solution.
- Tip 5 – Ask the vendor to outline any additional costs your organization may incur, including: implementation, training, support, clearinghouse fees, or transaction fees.
- Tip 6 – Ask the vendor what transaction caps or minimums your organization will be subject to, such as a claim limit or a claim minimum.
We invite you to consider RXNT’s medical billing solution for your organization. Don’t forget to ask us the hard questions! Call RXNT at 1-800-943-7968 (option 3) or click the “Learn More” button below to talk with a product specialist today.