November 2nd, 2016 By: Jessica Foglesong
There are two major reasons to get started with a new medical billing software, and there is no better time to start than this New Year.
Reason 1: You are ready to do more!
- Hit the ground running this January with claim based reporting by implementing a solution that meets all of your quality reporting needs.
- Identify ways your practice can earn more with detailed payment ratios.
- Increase communication between the front office and the back office.
- Collect outstanding patient balances at the time of service with a fully integrated scheduler and check in app.
- Send your medicare and medicaid claims electronically.
Reason 2: You are tired of the status quo.
- Cumbersome workflows are a way of the past, find a medical billing solution that can save you time.
- Reporting should not hinder you from doing your job, find a software partner that makes your job easier.
- Logging into a clearinghouse takes time, see real-time clearinghouse statuses, rejections, and errors right within your billing software.
- Patient statements don’t have to be confusing and visually unappealing.
- Stop wondering which work is outstanding, and leverage automatic system alerts for your outstanding tasks.
Whatever your reason may be, if you are ready to take your medical billing to the next level, now is the time. Begin capturing quality data this New Year with RxNT|PM, and put your business in a position to grow. RxNT offers cloud based medical billing software to medical practices and medical billing companies. To determine what software makes the most sense for your organization, call our product experts at 1-800-943-7948 option 3 or email us at Sales@RxNT.com.