Medical Centers & Hospitals
Connecting Hundreds of People With One Solution
Enjoy a high performing solution at a cost effective price to improve patient outcomes and keep your organization running smoothly. RxNT’s full suite of solutions allows your providers and staff to remain focused on their patients, rather than their e-solutions. Utilize RxNT as a fully-integrated solution to connect your organization.
- Solution Configurability
- Mobile, Cloud-based Access
- Bi-directional Integration
For Billing Clients
- Patient Portal
- Securely Message Providers
- Update Personal Information
Interact with us to find the best solution for you
Solution Built For You
Select the option that best describes your organization:
Select the service(s):
- Comprehensive Platform for Billing
- Full-Featured Scheduler & Optional Appointment Reminders
- Customizable Reporting
- Centralized Billing Office Module
- Available for Medical Billing Companies
- 2015 Edition ONC-HIT Certified EHR to meet Meaningful Use
- Convenient upload of patient documents, papers charts, test results & x-rays
- Customizable Patient Encounters
- Order Electronic Labs & View Results
- Patient Engagement
- Surescripts & DEA Certified
- Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances (CII-CV medications)
- Patient-specific Formularies
- Electronic Prior Authorizations E.P.A.
- Drug & Allergy Interaction Checks
- Real-time Patient Medication History
* Mobile application available
* Training & support included in licensing fee
DEA & Surescript certified to e-prescribe controlled and non-controlled medications to all U.S. pharmacies.
Allow patients to access lab results, medication history and securely message providers.
Encounters designed to mimic the workflow of your specialty or practice, ensuring accurate documentation of patient visits.
Schedule personnel, resources, and rooms for multiple locations.
Add time-saving procedure MACROS, customizable reports, and built in code scrubbing to get paid faster.
Record detailed accounts of patient visits, medications history, and upload documents to attach directly to chart.
Enter all information from a patient's date of service into an online claim.
Each claim submitted will be scrubbed once by RxNT and then the clearinghouse to reduce errored claims.
Decrease number of no-shows with automated patient reminders via text, call, or email.