Networking Technology, Inc. is a full-service eHealth solutions company providing electronic medical records solutions to medical centers, private practices, and other healthcare centers.
EMR Features included for $650 Annual Fee:
Streamlined Staff Workflow
- Room Assignments
- Comprehensive Scheduler
- Co-pay/Payment Processing
- Patient Vitals
- Pre-built List By Specialty
- Custom Encounter Templates
- Patient Portal
- Clinical Messaging
- Comprehensive Reporting Module
- Lab Results
EMR Add-on Services:
- Patient Reminder Module
- Bulk Mailing Service
- Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances
Why RxNT EHR?
- Our solution meets the ARRA Meaningful Use Criteria. Click here to learn how we can help you receive $44,000 in stimulus Medicare Incentives and $63,500 in Medicaid incentives.
- Our solution is the most cost-effective solution on the market today. We charge a low flat rate of $650 per licensed provider per year. There are no hidden support or maintenance fees. By offering you a low cost solution, you maximize your return on the Medicare and Medicaid incentives (above).
- Our solution has integrated the award-winning RxNT e-prescribing solution. The RxNT eRx application is a Surescripts Gold Solutions Provider product and the first 2011 CCHIT certified e-prescribing solution in the U.S.
- Our solution is linked to several of the widely used lab companies in the U.S allowing for electronic lab results.
- Our solution has pre-built templates and workflow for most specialties allowing for standardized documentation.
Call 1-800-943-7968 and ask a sales representative for literature and a complimentary product demonstration.
The literature can also be downloaded here.
© 1998 - 2013 Networking Technology, Inc. All rights reserved.
* This Complete EHR or EHR Module is 2011/2012 compliant and has been certified by the Certification Commission for
Health Information Technology (CCHIT®), an ONC-ATCB, in accordance with the applicable certification
criteria for Eligible Providers or Hospitals adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not
represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee
receipt of incentive payments. RxNT; 2011/2012; CC-1112-558940-1. The clinical quality measures to which a
Complete EHR or EHR Module has been tested and certified. Where applicable, any additional
Complete EHR or EHR Module relied upon to demonstrate its compliance with a certification criterion or
criteria adopted by the Secretary; and the certification criterion or criteria to which each EHR Module has been tested and certified.