If you are interested in any careers at RxNT, please send your resume to careers@RxNT.com.
Customer Support Representative
RxNT, one of the fastest growing healthcare IT companies in the nation, is seeking a Customer Support Representative in their Annapolis, Maryland office. The ideal candidate must be a quick study with strong problem solving skills, and a “can do” attitude. This position requires excellent communication skills, technical fluency, and a passion to provide outstanding customer service to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical assistance and training to our clients in the Healthcare service industry
- Answer, evaluate and prioritize incoming support calls and document accordingly
- Learn and effectively use internal resources to help resolve customer calls
- Maintain knowledge of RxNT products, policies, and procedures
- Work in coordination with other departments within the company
- Experience in technical support or customer service preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with computer technologies – Windows, Microsoft Office, various Internet Browsers, and Medical Software (required)
- Management/Team Leader experience is a plus
- Strong Communication skills, both oral and written with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to patiently and efficiently guide customers through technical procedures to resolve product application issues
- Must be a team player
- Starting hours are 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. M-F
Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line of your email.
RxNT is looking for a full-time junior developer with good understanding of software design and test-driven development.
- Documentation and testing new software applications
- Develop applications using NodeJS, NET and ReactJS on Linux and Windows platforms
- Develop documentation to all codes
- Write automated deployment scripts in windows power shell and Unix bash
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Programming, Computer Sciences, or a related field is preferred
- Possess working knowledge of NoSQL and relational databases
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to take the initiative to review and improve existing products
Please submit all cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line of your email.
RxNT was founded in May 1999 by current President and CEO, Randy Boldyga with the intent to revolutionize the way Providers wrote prescriptions for their patients and accessed patient data. Beginning with a cloud-based ePrescribing solution that is like no other, RxNT has grown to provide a full line of Heathcare IT products designed to improve a Provider’s workflow. With the addition of Electronic Health Records and Practice Management solutions, RxNT’s solutions are able to function as stand-alone solutions or fully-integrate for any size practice.
We strive to offer the highest quality products at a cost-effective price. Our headquarters are located in Annapolis, Maryland and all staff is in-house.